Come and join us for a drink to discuss recent developments in the Cyber Security landscape and to pinpoint & mitigate risks relevant to your specific business.
With informative presentations from the leaders of Sweethaven Business Services IASME accredited team and 4D Data Centres, alongside interactive 1-2-1 workshops, this afternoon seminar will enable you to return to the office better informed on today’s threats and in a better position to education your team to reduce risk. Receive specialist 1-2-1, hands on training, tailored to your business and industry.
Finish the event with a well-deserved complimentary drink to celebrate the end of January and enjoy networking with other local businesses.
The afternoon’s agenda will look to achieve the following:
• Overview of the Cyber Security landscape transformation to identify new risks that could affect your specific business
With Guest Speaker: Jack Bedell-Pearce, CEO, 4D Data Centres Ltd *
• Gain a better understanding of email & cloud security developments and requirements
• Phishing Training: Assessing the rise in phishing attacks and what you can be doing specifically to minimise dangers posed
• Top tips for training your team to maximise security and mitigate risk from within
• Hints & Tips for security strategies personalised to your industry
• Interactive Q&A & Working Group Activities
• Networking Drinks
Key Information for your diaries:
• What? Cyber Security Workshop & Networking Event
• When? Thursday 30th January 2020, 14:00 – 17:00
• Where? Hop Stop, Reigate, Surrey
• Who? Sweethaven Business Services
Use code ‘Sweethaven100‘ for Free Entry! Click here to sign up.
Alternatively, fill out the below form and we will get you signed up!
If you wish to find out more about this event or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
4D Data Centres:
*Since 2007, Jack Bedell-Pearce has helped 4D grow into an award-winning independently owned company, with multiple data centres throughout the South East. In additional to colocation, 4D also provides cloud, connectivity, cyber security and infrastructure consultancy services, helping hundreds of businesses successfully deliver digital transformation.
Jack is a member of the TechUK Data Centre Council, representing small and medium-sized data centres in the UK. He also sits on the executive boards for Gatwick Diamond Business and Gatwick’s Manor Royal Business Improvement District (BID).