The World of Managed Print is changing. New and developed print solutions are now available that not only save your business money but also ensure you meet your environmental targets and do your part to protect the planet. Find out how:
Get More Than You Budgeted For:
Understand the cost of your investment, and receive maximum value:
- Adaptable and sustainable printing digital strategy. Save money on equipment and toner replacements with higher performing technology.
- Reduce power consumption, and save money and admin time with managed print services.
- Invest in quality technology that’s built to last, easy to run and responds to your needs. Epson printing solutions could save businesses in Europe alone up to €4.6 million per month.
Environmentally Friendly Printing – Protecting The Planet:
By introducing printing technology that is kinder to the environment, you will be able to:
- Reduce your carbon footprint. This includes reducing physical waste by up to 94%.
- Cut power consumption by up to 96%. Produce up to 92% fewer CO2 emissions.
- Reach environmental targets set by institutions and the government, through emitting zero ozone gases.
Improve Employee Efficiency & Productivity:
In high performance work group environments, where downtime isn’t an option, is your current printing solution reliable, efficient and effective? Here’s how Epson printing through a Sweethaven Managed Print Service can help:
- Reduce time-wasting interruptions with quick and easy replacement supplies.
- High print capacity reduces the need for user intervention. Reliable equipment built to last.
- Allow employees to focus on their own job, not wasting time trying to fix a printer.
Find Out More:
Highly affordable with no hidden costs, you can expect added value right away.
To find out more about how to embrace the new wave of technology within Managed Print Solutions, get in touch with the team today. We can work with your business to outline your current printing solutions and, from there, design and implement a tailored service to lower printing costs and help contribute to a more environmentally friendly planet.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give us a call on 01737 247 090.